The 3v3 Tournament has been postponed.
The Tolland Soccer Club is pleased to invite your teams to the 15th ANNUAL PLAY WITH PRIDE 3v3 SOCCER TOURNAMENT on August 22, 2020 in Tolland, Connecticut.
Teams will compete 3v3 on small size fields (30 x 40 yards). All games are approximately 30 minutes each with 5 minutes half times and each team playing 4 games. Teams will earn three points for a win, one point for a tie and zero points for a loss. This is a one day round robin tournament and all games will be played on Saturday, August 22nd, at Tolland High School. The tournament committee will determine the game schedule.
Due to COVID-19, we will be making the following changes to the tournament:
- Multiple venues – we will be moving from one venue to three. Three venues will help cut down on the number of people at any one location. The three venues are Cross Farms Sports Complex, Tolland High School and Tolland Middle School. All three locations are located within a mile of each and should create little to no disruption for players and parents.
- Limitation on spectators – request to limit number of spectators to one per player with volunteers excluded (Coaches, Tolland parent volunteers, referees, etc).
- Tents – No tents in order to prevent the congregation of people under them. Social distancing is important and you cannot social distance under a 10 by 10 tent.
We have made these changes in an effort to not exceed the state mandated requirement for spectators/individuals/participants at an outdoor event/venue. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these changes.
We are also asking for spectators/parents while viewing matches to please practice social distancing and wear a mask at all times. Following CJSA guidelines as noted in the links below, players and coaches will not be required to wear masks while on field or warming up.
Teams based on USSF/USYSA age groups and will be determined by birth year of the oldest player on the team for the following years:
Tolland Soccer Club invites Intra Club, Recreational, and Classic/Travel teams only. All teams will play in the same division. The tournament is sanctioned by the USYSA through the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association (CJSA). All teams must be affiliated with USYSA.
You can register via mail by downloading and filling out the tournament application and mailing with your tournament entry fees. The application and fees need to be received no later than August 15th. Late applications will be taken on a space available basis. The entry fee is $150.00 per team and checks can be sent to:
PO Box 952
Tolland, CT 06084
Make checks payable to “Tolland Soccer Club”.
TEAMS MUST CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR FIRST GAME at the location of their first game. Teams will be required to verify or submit a final roster and the tournament Liability Release and Waiver form at the check-in desk.
Great Food Trucks!! Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages will be available at the fields all day.
- U9 & U10 divisions will receive a participation award.
- U11 – U15 divisions will be presented 1st place awards in each division.
- Best Overall Shirt Design awarded to a Boys and Girls team. Be creative and fun!!
Health and Safety Regarding COVID-19
Tolland takes health and safety seriously and has a detailed return to play policy for players, parents and coaches. Visit our return to play guidelines and toolkits page for more information on how we are addressing COVID-19.
Tournament Application (includes roster listing)
Liability Release and Waiver