The Tolland Soccer Club is pleased to invite your teams to the 15th ANNUAL PLAY WITH PRIDE 3v3 SOCCER TOURNAMENT on August 28, 2021 in Tolland, Connecticut.
Teams will compete 3v3 on small size fields (30 x 40 yards). All games are approximately 30 minutes each with 5 minutes half times and each team playing 4 games. Teams will earn three points for a win, one point for a tie and zero points for a loss. This is a one day round robin tournament and all games will be played on Saturday, August 28th, at Tolland High School. The tournament committee will determine the game schedule.
Due to COVID-19, we may be making the following changes to the tournament:
- Multiple venues – we may include two additional venues in order to promote social distancing. The three venues are Cross Farms Sports Complex, Tolland High School and Tolland Middle School. All three locations are located within a mile of each and should create little to no disruption for players and parents.
- Limitation on spectators – request to limit number of spectators to one per player with volunteers excluded (Coaches, Tolland parent volunteers, referees, etc).
- Tents – No tents in order to prevent the congregation of people under them. Social distancing is important and you cannot social distance under a 10 by 10 tent.
We have made these changes in an effort to not exceed the state mandated requirement for spectators/individuals/participants at an outdoor event/venue. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these changes.
We are also asking for spectators/parents while viewing matches to please practice social distancing and wear a mask at all times. Following CJSA guidelines as noted in the links below, players will not be required to wear masks while on field or warming up.
Teams based on USSF/USYSA age groups and will be determined by birth year of the oldest player on the team for the following years:
Tolland Soccer Club invites Intra Club, Recreational, and Classic/Travel teams only. All teams will play in the same division. The tournament is sanctioned by the USYSA through the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association (CJSA). All teams must be affiliated with USYSA.
You can register via mail by downloading and filling out the tournament application and mailing with your tournament entry fees. The application and fees need to be received no later than August 15th. Late applications will be taken on a space available basis. The entry fee is $150.00 per team and checks can be sent to:
Tolland Soccer Club
PO Box 18
Tolland, CT 06084
Make checks payable to “Tolland Soccer Club”.
TEAMS (Coach only) MUST CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR FIRST GAME at the registration table. If teams have not submitted the required forms through Team Snap, teams will be required to verify or submit at check-in a final roster as well as players medical release forms and tournament Liability Release and Waiver. Please ensure all documents are complete before submitting forms.
Great Food Trucks!! Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages will be available at the fields all day.
- U9 & U10 divisions will receive a participation award.
- U11 – U15 divisions will be presented 1st place awards in each division.
- Best Overall Shirt Design awarded to a Boys and Girls team. Be creative and fun!!
Health and Safety Regarding COVID-19
Tolland takes health and safety seriously and has a detailed return to play policy for players, parents and coaches. Visit our return to play guidelines and toolkits page for more information on how we are addressing COVID-19.
Full Registration Package (includes application with roster listing, player medical release form, liability release and waiver, tournament rules)
Liability Release and Waiver
Player Medical Release
Contact Kevin Prechtl, Tournament Director at [email protected]. Or via phone at 860-707-0656.