Our program is organized by former Tolland Soccer Club and THS alum Coral Aponte. Coach Coral will be onsite at each practice working with our parent coaches running the drills. Head coaches receive a 50% discount off their child’s enrollment! If interested please register as a head coach through the link below.
Saturday, September 9th – November 5th
Cross Farms Sports Complex Practice will now be held at Birch Grove
Practice Day and Times:
U4/U5 Coed: Saturdays 8:15 – 9 AM
U6 Coed: Saturdays 9:15 – 10:15 AM (inter squad games being at 9:50)
U7/U8 Boys and Girls (Separate): Saturdays 10:30 AM – 11:45 PM (inter squad games begin at 11:15) weeknight practices as follows:
- Girls – Thursdays 6:00 – 7:15 PM
- Boys – Thursdays 6:00 – 7:15 PM
- Please note as the Fall season continues practice times Wednesday & Thursday evenings may shift to 5:30 PM to accommodate loss of sunlight.
Assigned groups will be sent out in the week prior to practice beginning.
Travel Prep Program:
- Mondays, September 11th – October 23rd (6 weeks)
- no practice October 9th
- U8 co-ed: 6:00-7:15
- Games will be 35 minutes long (15 minute halves, 5 minute halftime) starting at 6:55
- Both boys and girls will practice together
- $10 registration fee through link above is required
U9-U14/15 Competitive Rec Program:
Season starts in early September with practice during the week and games on the weekends. We compete the the Northeast District with towns such as Vernon, Ellington, Willington, Bolton, Stafford, and others. Practice nights will be determined as teams and coaches are identified.
Each player will be provided with a shirt and assigned to a group. They should come with the following:
- A ball: size 3 or 4 for U4/U5/U6; Size 4 for U7/U8
- Shin Guards – Optional for U4/U5 but required for U6/U7/U8
- A bottle of water
- Cleats are optional, sneakers and turf shoes are fine as long as they provide a sure footing.
Return to Play Guidelines:
For more information and a complete outline of Tolland Soccers Return to Play guidelines, please refer to our website.
If you have not already checked out the videos from Coaches Mia and Coral follow this link to our video page and get your little kickers involved before the Fall session begins.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
Looking forward to seeing all our new and returning players this Fall!