CDC Webinar – Wednesday, March 18 at 1 p.m. ET.
The outbreak of COVID-19 is rapidly changing, creating a significant challenge for U.S. public health departments, schools, community organizations, and the public. This special webinar from CDC EPIC will discuss the current state of the outbreak, what CDC is doing to respond to the outbreak, and how partners, organizations, and the public can help. Closed captioning will be available. Watch on Facebook: You can participate in this live webinar through the CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response Facebook page on Wednesday, March 18 at 1 p.m. ET.
Dick’s CT Cup & State Cup
- Effective immediately, registration for the CT Cup and State Cup has been suspended
- If the time comes when we know that we will be moving forward with the cup competitions we will reopen registration and communicate a clear registration deadline.
- Should the competition be canceled, all registration fees will be refunded in full.
- Understanding that local government and club restrictions / challenges may vary throughout the state, anyone needing or choosing to withdraw may do so with a full refund prior to the brackets being drawn.
- CJSA has created a Coronavirus Covid-19 resource page that provides links to websites that are being updated as needed.
- CJSA has also created a resource page providing suggestions to keep kids active during this downtime. These resources have been pulled and will continue to be pulled from across many platforms. Should you wish to share any ideas your club is implementing please send to [email protected] and we will post it here.