Our new web address (if you have not already figured it out) is TollandSoccerClub.org.
In an effort to enhance our mobile experience and bring new features to our growing club, we have made the decision to implement a new site. While the old TollandSoccer.com served its purpose of providing basic information, the board of TSC felt a better experience from a mobile and scheduling standpoint was needed.
Some of the features of our new site include:
- News and information – the Homepage will have constant information with regard to what is happening at Tolland Soccer. This will be the first thing you see when you visit the new site and there is an entire “Recent News” page with all our information. It will be archived and easy to search for should you need an announcement.
- Mobile friendly – we know many of you access our information from mobile devices. This new site is 100% compatible with all mobile devices and will show content in an orderly and easy to read fashion.
- Improved content – we have added new content, including a coaches section, board members section , updated clinics/camps and programs sections, mapping functionality to our fields and a gallery section where photos taken by all of you can be uploaded and viewed.
- Security – our site is protected with a secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate so when on our site you are protected.
- More features coming soon and we will keep you posted!!
What will remain the same:
Registration for all programs outside of a couple of camps/clinics will be on the Sports Connect portal which can be found by clicking the “Member Login / Register” link on the top right of every page. You will also see links to “Register” and they will take you directly to the Sports Connect registration portal or the internal registration form to register. We will make it as easy as possible to find and link you to the correct place every time.
We Welcome Your Feedback:
Improvement is constant and we welcome any feedback you have to offer. Simply click the Contact page and send us your feedback… positive feedback or areas for improvement, we welcome it all. Feel free to leave a comment below as well.